At Chornomorsk city (Odessa oblast) the City Council had financed five business-projects for graduates of 2017 autumn semester of the Ukraine-Norway Project. The total amount of financing constitutes 200 000 UAH. The participants (reserve servicemen, ATO participants and members of their families) had passed the professional development on the basis of South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynskyi on specialty “Entrepreneur Management”. In training program the participants with assistance of their university lecturers and NGO consultants had developed own business-projects which they defended as final project to receive Norwegian and Ukrainian diplomas for participation to the training. All business projects were submitted to the contest and in result the Committee of Chornomorsk City Council in Odessa oblast had selected 5 best business-plans among 30 participants, and five winners received the irrevocable financial assistance for entrepreneurship development. The funds were allocated according to business-plans calculations.
Winners list and funding allocation:
1. Veselkov Oleksandr Vasyliovych. Project “Leather House”. Funding allocation – 35 000 UAH.
2. Harkushyn Anton Oleksandrovych. Project “Auto Tires Retreading House”. Funding allocation – 40 000 UAH.
3. Matskevych Oleh Sergiyovych. Project “Furniture Constructor (Ready-to-assemble furniture fabrication). Funding allocation – 50 000 UAH.
4. Palamarchuk Tamara Hryhorivna. Project “Fabrication of paving flag from crashed glass”. Funding allocation – 35 000 UAH.
5. Yashmanov Andryi Valeriyovych. Project “Cleaning Company”. Funding allocation – 40 000 UAH.
Congratulations to the winners! Wish the further development and prosperity to the new Ukrainian enterprises!